Special Issue: Recent Progress on Biofuels in Mexico is accepting submissions⟶
We would like to invite you to submit your research article, for the upcoming Special Issue on Recent progress on Biofuels in Mexico.
For this special issue…
The articles cover all fields of Biofuels production from first, second and third generation:
- Feedstocks for first, second and third generation
- Pretreatments process
- Enzymes production
- Enzymatic hydrolysis process
- Microorganisms for biofuels production
- Operational strategies of hydrolysis/fermentation
- Consolidated bioprocessing
- Downstream processing process
- Technical and economic analysis of biofuels production
- Life cycle assessment
- Reviews, overviews and perspectives on the production of biofuels are also welcome.
Bioethanol Journal is a peer-reviewed open-access journal launched by De Gruyter Open Access with an editorial board made up of experts in this field.
As an example related to special issues supported by the Mexican Thematic Network on Bioenergy, we suggest to visit the following links, where you will find the special issue that was published last year in the Bioenergy Research Journal: